Dive into Autumn in North East Lincolnshire
Now there’s a nip in the air, you can enjoy the crisp sea air of Cleethorpes and North East Lincolnshire. Whether that’s for a short break or day trip, you’ll find lots to see, do and enjoy.
With less people about, it’s the ideal time for strolls on the beach and leaf kicking in many of our parks and woods. Here’s some ideas of things to enjoy on your next visit.
- Discover Cleethorpes and explore the Monster Trail. Twenty-four monsters are lurking in shop windows. A letter is with each monster, note the letters and then unscramble to create a phrase to enter the prize draw. Fun for all the family! ENTER HERE!
- Download the Love Exploring app and take part in our Halloween Dance Trail. Hunt for zombies, skeletons, mummies and other creepy characters in locations across Grimsby, Cleethorpes and Immingham this half term.
- Pick a pumpkin at Peaks Top Farm. Open from Saturday 16 October through to Saturday 30 October 10am to 4pm daily.
- Walk the heritage trail and discover the past of Cleethorpes resort. Download the Love Exploring app to walk the trail.
- Catch the sunrise or sunset. Cleethorpes is a fantastic place to get that perfect Instagram shot. and with the sunrise being later in the mornings, you can roll out of bed and grab an amazing image of the sun rising above the sea.
- Dog friendly travels abound as our four-legged friends can enjoy the main beaches in Cleethorpes during the autumn and winter months. Having said that, any of the beaches are big hit for our pooches as they enjoy the expanse of the sandy beach and paddling in the sea. Cosy up in a dog friendly café or pub afterwards for a pint or warming coffee plus great food. Choices include The Globe Cleethorpes, Brown’s Café, the Notts, Willys, Cleethorpes Tap House & Kitchen, The Counting House, Vittles Grimsby, The Pig & Whistle Healing, the Green Man Stallingborough and The Ship Barnoldby-le-Beck.